- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
Freight Price Structure:
The following freight pricing structures are exclusive to orders placed on jmcfloral.com.au
Orders over $600 (ex GST) will be charged a percentage freight rate based on their location.
Please see below table for locale percentage rates.
Orders under $600 (ex GST) will be subject to a $15.00 surcharge in addition to the relevant percentage freight rate.
Percentages are as per below and subject to change.
2600 – 2620
1100 – 1299
2000 – 2234
Rest of NSW
2235 – 2999
3000 – 3207
8000 – 8399
Rest Of Victoria
3208 – 3999
4000 – 4207
4300 – 4305
4500 – 4519
9000 - 9015
Rest of QLD
4208 – 4299
4306 – 4499
4520 – 4999
4208 – 4287
4550 – 4575
5000 – 5199
Rest of SA
5200 – 5749
5825 – 5854
6000 – 6199
6830 – 6832
6837 – 6849
Rest of WA
6200 – 6999
7000 – 7099
Rest of TAS
7100 – 7999
0800 – 0832
Rest of NT
0833 – 0899
This freight structure is applicable only to orders that are placed thru JMCFloral.com.au
Who we use
JMC Floral utilises a number of transport companies to get your flowers delivered to you.
Brisbane and Surrounds
Around Brisbane & the North & South Coasts, Logan Ipswich and Toowoomba we use First Express, delivery is either same day as dispatch or next day.
To Perth we use Corden Transport for large consignments.
Darwin we utilise the services of Shaws Transport for large consignments
If you are outside of Darwin, we can deliver your order to your local carrier for further delivery. Please note this in the order. On forward costs are paid by the receiver
Rest of Australia and Small Consignments
We use Direct Freight for the rest of Australia. They are an express service with overnight delivery to Sydney, 2 Days to Melbourne, 3 days to Adelaide.
They have a handy estimated delivery time tool on their website here
At times we will use Australia Post either with parcels of post bags. We do this for smaller consignments.
When a consignment is big enough to fit on a pallet, we utilise the services of Gilders Transport.
Other / Own Transport
If you have your own preferred transport to use we are happy to utilise it. Please note the details in the delivery instructions, along with Account number and contact info.
JMC Floral Reserve the right to utilise their choice of transport options for your delivery. Extra transport charges may apply if you choose an express service when we may of chosen another transport option.
- Privacy & Security
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information JMCFloral.com.au receives from its customers is protected by our secure server. JMCFloral.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with JMCFloral.com.au customer support or queries.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect JMCFloral.com.au copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, JMCFloral.com.au may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of JMCFloral.com.au, its customers or third parties.
Finally, if there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, or could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. And finally we would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
JMCFloral.com.au does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of JMCFloral.com.au, its customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
JMCFloral.com.au strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
This website may contain links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that JMCFloral.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- Returns & Replacements
All claims for credit are to be made within seven (7) days of receipt of goods.
In the event of damaged stock, short supply or invoicing errors we will process you credit as soon as we reasonably can upon receipt of your claim.
If you are returning goods the credit is processed upon us receiving notification from the relevant rep that the goods have been collected, or upon the goods return to our warehouse.
Credits for returned goods are only available if the goods are received back by us in the same condition they were sent out.
Returns of unwanted or no longer required stock must be approved by the office first; the customer is responsible for the costs of these returns
All adjustments are applied to the invoice they relate to, we do not work on applying to the oldest invoice first.
- All orders which are endorsed or described as “Pro Forma Orders” are firm, irrevocable and non-cancellable by the Applicant and must be paid for in full within 14 days from date of invoice. Where payment for a Pro-Forma Order is not received within 14 days of the date of invoice the order may be cancelled by and at the sole discretion of the Supplier and in such event the Applicant will be liable from the date of notice of cancellation to a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the invoiced cost or $50.00 whichever is the greater. All other orders made to the Supplier must be paid for within 30 days of the date of the Suppliers Invoice (‘the Payment Period”) and where payment in full is 001 received by the Supplier prior to the expiry of the Payment Period then the Applicant shall be liable to pay interest on the amount outstanding as at the expiry of the Payment Period at the rate of I % per month until payment in full is received by the Supplier. The Supplier is hereby irrevocably authorised to allocate the payment of any monies received from time to time from the Applicant towards any outstanding account incurred with the Supplier by the Applicant. All prices quoted shall be exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (“GST’) and GST will be payable on 2. PROPERTY IN AND DELIVERY OF GOODS (a) The goods supplied by the Supplier to the Applicant shall be at the Applicant’s risk immediately on (b) Notwithstanding that the risk of loss or damage to the Goods passes to the Applicant in accordance with (c) Until payment in full of the invoiced cost of the goods shall have been received by the Supplier, the (d) (i) Notwithstanding that the property in the Goods has not passed to the Applicant, the (e) An act of default of this contract shall be deemed to occur in the event of any of the following (f) Until the full amount of the price of the Goods due to the Supplier is received by the Supplier The delivery to the Applicant or immediately on delivery as directed by the Applicant or immediately on collection by the Applicant’s transport contractor as the case may be.the previous sub-paragraph (a), property in and ownership of the Goods shall sot pass to the Applicant until payment in full for the Goods shall have been received by the Supplier. Applicant shall hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as a bailer only for the Supplier and the Applicant shall at its own expense keep the Goods properly and safely stored separately from the other goods and stock of the Applicant and any other third party and in such a way as the Goods shall be readily identified as the Goods of the Supplier and the Applicant shall not subject to sub-clauses d (l), pledge, mortgage, charge or part with the goods or attempt to do so without the prior written consent of the Applicant may resell the Goods or any part thereof in the name of the Applicant but only as agent for the Supplier and may deliver any such Goods to the buyer of them but only on terms which will not prejudice the Suppliers ability to obtain the sale proceeds thereof (ii) Any amount paid by the buyer of such Goods from time to time to the Applicant (hereinafter referred to as “the sale proceeds”) shall be held by the Applicant is trust for the vendor, banked tn a separate bank account relating only to the sale proceeds of the goods of the Supplier under this and/or other contracts between the Supplier and Applicant and shall be forwarded as soon as possible after receipt to the Supplier. (iii) If and when the full amount of the price of the Goods has been received by the Supplier, any further part of the price received by the Applicant upon any resale by it of the goods may be retained by the Applicant as its commission for effecting such sale as agent for the Supplier.(and any of the acts described in sub-paras (e) (I) to (iv) below are herein collectively referred to as (i) the Applicant failing to make payment in full of the invoiced cost of the Goods within 30 days from the date of invoice (ii) the Applicant, if required herein, failing to insure the Goods from the date of delivery thereof by the Supplier and to provide evidence of such insurance to the Supplier. (iv) The Applicant, being a company, becoming unable to pay its debts as they fall due,Offering to enter into any scheme of arrangement with its creditors, the passing by the Board or Directors of the Applicant of any resolution to wind up the Applicant, the filing of any petition to wind up the Applicant or the appointment of an administrator or receiver/manager in respect of the Applicants affairs, the Applicant in the case of a natural person, being declared bankrupt, (v) immediately upon the Applicant committing any Act of Default any right to sell the goods in which the title to property remains vested in the Supplier shall cease forthwith and the Applicant shall upon the happening of any Act of Default immediately place all of the goods then remaining in its possession or under its control at the disposal of the Supplier and the Supplier is hereby irrevocably authorised by the Applicant to nominate a person to enter the Applicant’s premises during normal business hours for the purpose of repossessing such of the goods still in the possession or under the control of the Applicant and where necessary to use no more than reasonable force to liberate and take possession of the Goods. Where the Goods are stored in a warehouse conducted by a person other than the Applicant immediately upon committing any Act of Default the Applicant shall be deemed to have irrevocably appointed the Supplier the attorney of the Applicant with the authority in the name of the Applicant to direct the warehouseman to release any of the Suppliers Goods in the possession or under the control of the warehouseman whether or not the Payment Period has expired and the Supplier shall be at liberty to resell the Goods after repossession of the same pursuant to this clause (i) Shall maintain and keep full and up to date records of the goods supplied by the Supplier including those Goods on-sold by the Applicant. (ii) hereby irrevocably authorises the Supplier to enter its premises during normal business hours from time to time to inspect the residue of the Goods remaining unsold by the Applicant, the Applicant’s records relating to the Goods and also to inspect the accounts including bank accounts into which the proceeds of sale of that part of the Goods already sold are by this clause required to be deposited pending payment to the Supplier.Any Goods purchased by the Applicant from the Supplier may only be returned to the Supplier where notification of the proposed return of the Goods is received within seven(7) days of the date of delivery of the Goods to the Applicant and the Supplier has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods and the Goods are returned in good condition at the (a) It is expressly agreed that any action, suit, disputes or proceedings arising from or in connection with (b) The Applicant hereby irrevocably authorises (t) the Supplier from time to time, is order to assess say the sale of goods pursuant to this agreement or any matter between the parties hereto may be instituted, heard and determined in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Court of Brisbane, Queensland, and each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such court for the purpose of any such dispute, action, application for credit, to obtain any information about the Applicant from any credit provider named in this application and also Doflands Pty Ltd, (ii) to obtain a credit report in respect of the Applicant from any credit agency an (iii) to provide any information contained on this credit application form and also details of the performance of the Applicant in compliance with the trading terms and conditions herein to other credit providers, credit agencies and to Doflands Pty Ltd. the Applicant further authorises the latter company to make such information available to other credit providers. (c) Freight and transport costs from the Supplier’s nominated warehouse and in-transit insurance incurred in (d) The word “Goods” shall be deemed to refer to any goods obtained by the Applicant from the Supplier from (e) The Applicant shall be liable for and shall promptly pay to the Supplier: (f) Service of any notice or document pursuant to this Agreement may be effected in any manner prescribed by (g) The Supplier reserves the right in terminate this Credit Agreement at any time immediately upon service respect of the goods are at the cost and liability of the applicant and are not included in the invoiced time to time pursuant to this Agreement. (i) any legal costs incurred by the Supplier on a solicitor/client basis (ii) any court, bailiff costs and services fees incurred by the Supplier (iii) any fees paid to a debt collector in respect of any action or court proceedings taken by or on behalf of the Supplier for the recovery of any monies due by the Applicant to the Supplier pursuant in this Agreement Section 170 Conveyancing Act 1919 as amended (New South Wales)or any section or provision in upon the Applicant of written notice of termination without providing any IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE APPLICANT FOR CREDIT (SECTION 18e (8) (C) PRIVACY ACT) The Supplier may give information about you to a credit reporting agency, but only limited kinds of information allowed by the Privacy Act. This includes - Identity Details- this only includes your name, sex, date of birth, current known address, two immediately previous address, your current or last known employer, your driver’s licence number, the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount, the fact that the Supplier is a credit provider to you, payments overdue for at least 60 days which the Supplier has taken steps to recover, advice that payments are no longer overdue, cheques drawn by you which have been dishonoured more than once, the opinion of the Supplier that you have committed a serious credit infringement, and when the credit provided to you has been discharged. By the Applicant’s execution hereof it agrees to the limited information set out herein being provided as specified.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- JMCFloral.com.au currently offer the following payment methods
- 30 day account for customers who have been approved after filing a credit application
- Credit Card Payment via PayPal thru JMCFloral.com.au
- Viewing Orders